Wine-Paris – Vinexpo 2021
Vignobles Chaigne et Fils has planned to exhibit at the now joint Wine Paris – Vinexpo trade show on the collective stand of the Independent Winegrowers of the New Aquitaine region (there were 5 of us for the first edition in 2019, 24 in 2020).
Why are we present at Wine Paris for the third consecutive year?
- During the 2019 and 2020 editions, our professional clients responded to our invitation. It was an opportunity for days rich in exchanges and projects that resulted in beautiful achievements,
- we met new prospects, assessed their expectations, measured the attractiveness of our offer and presented our know-how to them,
- The synergy with Wine Paris + Vinexpo gives this exhibition a critical size and attractiveness to wine trade visitors,
- Wine professionals come to do business in Paris, a central and easily accessible location, at the time when decisions are made (beginning of the year).
Because Wine Paris Vinexpo is a trade show dedicated to French and international professionals : wine merchants, wine importers, wine buyers, retailers, restaurateurs, wholesalers, agents, oenologists, sommeliers, journalists, bloggers, trainers….
Why visit us at Wine Paris?
- you can directly exchange the winemaker Régis and the cellar master Bertrand,
- your customers are sensitive to the brand Vigneron Indépendants, as well as to our commitments “High Environmental Value” and conversion to organic farming.
- our clean, balanced wines express fruit and bring pleasure, a guarantee of customer loyalty,
- the elegant and differentiating packaging attracts attention,
- our wines have solid references in wines for banquets, receptions, weddings.
You are a professional and you want to come and meet us?
Contact us to arrange an appointment
Here is the list of the 24 other independent winegrowers producing wines from Bordeaux and Aquitaine present on the collective stand of the 2020 edition:
– Vignobles Falgueyret Leglise – Château Rousset Caillau & Château Terre Blanque (Sébastien et Catherine Léglise)
– Vignobles Lassagne – Château des Landes
– Vignobles Goujon – Château Magondeau (Olivier Goujon)
– Vignobles Terrigeol – Château des Matards
– Vignobles Fournier – Château de Bonhoste et Château La Moulière
– Vignobles Pilotte Audier – Château La Grâce Dieu Les Menuts
– Vignobles Martin Bruno (Bruno et Marie-Cécile Martin)
– Vignobles Garzaro – Château Le Prieur
– Vignobles Borderie – Château Les Combes, Château Les Gravières de la Brandille, Château Vieille Dynastie
– Earl Dietrich – Château Haut-Rian
– Vignobles Macage – Château Siffle Merle
– Scea Labbe Lalanne – Château Lassalle
– Domaine du Haut-Montlong
– Scea Vignobles des Quatre Vents – Clos des 4Vents
– Earl Roumage – Château Lestrille (Estelle Roumage)
– Sas Thomassin – Château de France
– Earl Vignobles Dubreuil – Château de la Grenière
– Scea Monteberiot – Château de Monteberiot
– Vignobles Bouillac – Château du Vieux Puit
– Maison Grandeau-Lauduc – Château Lauduc
– Scea Vignobles Petit Marcel – Château Franc Lartigue, Château Grande Rouchonne
– Domaine Bellegarde (Pascal Labasse) – Jurançon
– Sarl Maison Noble Saint Martin
– Scea Haut Rocher – Château Haut-Rocher