Wine-Paris – Vinexpo 2022
Vignobles Chaigne et Fils will be present at Wine Paris – Vinexpo on the collective stand of the Independent Winegrowers of Bordeaux STAND N° H3 AB138-1
Why will we be present at Wine Paris in 2022 for the third time ?
- after this long hiatus dictated by health measures, we all feel the need to exchange ideas and showcase our new products,
- During the 2019 and 2020 editions, our professional clients responded to our invitation, which was an opportunity for rich exchanges and projects that led to beautiful achievements,
- We met new prospects, assessed their expectations, measured the attractiveness of our offer and presented our know-how to them,
- The synergy with Wine Paris + Vinexpo gives this show a critical size and attractiveness to professional wine visitors,
- Wine professionals come to do business in Paris, a central and easily accessible place, at the time when decisions are made (beginning of the year).
Because Wine Paris Vinexpo is an exhibition dedicated to French and international professionals: wine merchants, wine importers, wine buyers, retailers, restaurateurs, wholesalers, agents, oenologists, sommeliers, journalists, bloggers, trainers…
Why visit us at Wine Paris?
- you can talk directly with the winemaker Régis, the cellar master Bertrand, and our business development manager Laetitia
- our customers are sensitive to the Vigneron Indépendant brand, as well as to our commitments to “High Environmental Value” and conversion to organic farming,
- our clean, balanced wines express the fruit and bring pleasure, a guarantee of customer loyalty,
- the elegant and differentiating packaging attracts attention,
- our wines have solid references in banqueting, receptions and weddings.
You are a professional and you want to come and meet us?
Contact us to arrange an appointment
Here is the list of the 20 other independent winegrowers producing wines from Bordeaux and Aquitaine present on the collective stand of the 2022 edition:
– Vignobles Falgueyret Leglise – Château Rousset Caillau & Château Terre Blanque (Sébastien et Catherine Léglise)
– Vignobles Lassagne – Château des Landes
– Vignobles Terrigeol – Château des Matards
– Vignobles Fournier – Château de Bonhoste et Château La Moulière
– Vignobles Pilotte Audier – Château La Grâce Dieu Les Menuts
– Vignobles Garzaro – Château Le Prieur
– Vignobles Borderie – Château Les Combes, Château Les Gravières de la Brandille, Château Vieille Dynastie
– Domaine du Haut-Montlong
– Earl Roumage – Château Lestrille (Estelle Roumage)
– Sas Thomassin – Château de France
– Earl Vignobles Dubreuil – Château de la Grenière
– Scea Monteberiot – Château de Monteberiot
– Vignobles Bouillac – Château du Vieux Puit
– Maison Grandeau-Lauduc – Château Lauduc
– Scea Vignobles Petit Marcel – Château Franc Lartigue, Château Grande Rouchonne
– Scea Haut Rocher – Château Haut-Rocher
– Scea Vignobles Peroy – Château La Peyruche
– Scea Robin Lafugie – Château Pailhas Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
– Scea Vignobles Michel Coudroy – Château de Maison Neuve, Château Haut-Tropchaud, Château La Faurie Maison Neuve, Château Haut-Plaisance, Château Haut Langlade, Château de l’Abbaye de Giraudon
– Scea Château d’Eyran